Man3000 Telephone management software
The Man3000 Telephone Management System Software provides a complete solution to the problem of controlling your Telephone Overheads. The MAN3000 can be connected to most pabx’s even IP pabx. The Man3000 system is your first choice for Telephone call management Systems.
- Multi User.
- Reliable Flexible and Instant Reports.
- Exporting of Reports to:
Acrobat , Excel/CSV , Text File , Word
HTML, JPG, TIF, BMP and GIF.
- Emailing of Reports via Microsoft Outlook 2000 utilising:
Acrobat , Excel , Text File and Word .
- Automatic Scheduling of all Reports:
Emailing, Printing, Save to File.
- Automatic Emailing of Unauthorized Calls.
- Multiple level password protection.
- Unlimited Database Size.
- Multiple Carries (i.e. Telkom, MTN, Vodacom, Cell C, VOIP etc)
- Budget for Extensions with Notifications.
- Auto Barring-PABX Dependant.
MAN3000 Additional Features:
- Fully networkable via LAN and WAN.
- Built in Guest Package.
- Live Exports to Hotel and Attorney Packages.
- 20,000 Account Codes.
- 20,000 Client List Names.
- 20,000 Extensions.
- 2,000 Exchange Lines.
- 1,000 Departments.
- Compatible with ALL PABX’s with RS232 or
Ethernet [TCP/IP] Outputs.
- Multiple level mark-up facilities for call charges.
- Phantom Extensions.
- Phantom Exchange Lines.
- Windows XP, Vista &
- Extension Summary Reports.
- Extension Outgoing Cost Reports.
- Extension Detail Reports with Budget Usage.
- Department Summary Reports.
- Department Detail Reports.
- Top 40/120/300 Reports by
- Number Dialled.
- Exchange Summary Reports.
- Exchange Detail Reports.
- Account Code Reports.
- Client List Reports.
- Memorised Reports.
- Busy Hour Graph,
- History Graph,
- Extension Bar Graph,
- Extension Pie Chart,
- Exchange Line Bar Graph.
Soft Online (VOIP PABX ONLY):
Calls are collected directly from the PABX via LAN. Requires an internet connection. Includes the latest Man3000 Software for the PC.
Hardware is required for authentication but the collection of calls is done via the LAN. Does not require an internet connection. Includes the latest Man3000 Software for the PC.
A buffer which connects via USB to the PC and via a serial connection to the PABX. It has FLASH memory which can store 4000 call records. Includes the latest Man3000 software for the PC.
A buffer which has an internal memory capacity of 3000 call records. Uses a serial connection to the PABX and includes a 5 day battery backup. Includes the latest Man3000 Software
The buffer which has a single LAN port as well as a serial connection. The buffer may be set up to receive data via the serial connection or via the LAN connection.
Includes the latest Man3000 Software.
Man3000 V8 Dual LAN Dual Serial:
The V8 is a 32 000 call buffer which utilises flash memory. It has two (2) IP ports as well as two (2) serial ports. Data can be sent or received via either LAN port or either serial port. The buffer comes with a sealed lead-acid battery backup. The V8 buffer works 10X faster than the Man3000 LAN-Serial buffer box. Includes the latest Software.
The enterprise is able to receive data from up to 999 different sites via a LAN or WAN connection, and then put the call records into a centralised database. All other features of Man3000 software are available. Each site needs to have one of the following Man3000 buffers (Dual LAN, LAN/IP, Standard, Micro, Soft).